Standard Service (prebooked 25 minute visit for 1 – 2 cats )
- Clean bowls and fill with fresh water/provided food as per client instructions.
- Remove soil from litter tray (to an external bin) daily and clean/refill with client’s own litter supply as instructed or neccessary.
- Call for your cat (encourage him/her to be present while we visit).
- Interact with your cat (fuss) as much as possible.
- Give easily delivered medication (tablets, liquid) if the cat is present during our visit.
- Report on house*/cat once a day by text or email.
- Respond to any additional, appropriate instructions received while you are away.
- Open/close curtains, turn on/off lights, put out/take in bins for refuse collection and move post (if requested and prearranged in the contact).
One visit per day – £9.00 per visit
Two or more visits per day – £7.50 per visit
NB. Special rates for regular bookings &/or bookings costing more than £100 – POA.
Optional extras and surcharges
- Buy cat food and/or cat litter (£2 per shop visit + costs)
- For more than 2 cats we charge an extra £1.00 per cat, per visit and extend the time by 5 mins per additional cat.
- Additional pamper/play time (£1.50 per every 10 minutes added per visit).
- Bank Holidays – extra charge of £1.50 per visit.
- Christmas Eve/Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Eve/Day (£10 extra per visit).
- Taking cat to a local vet – a discretionary charge of up to £25 (+ vet fees & travel expenses to be covered by owner).
If you have spoken to Megan and agreed a booking, please submit your cat’s details and care info here.